I have an acne prone oily skin, so I keep trying products that claim to stop skin break outs & acnes but not all work.
About a month back SkincareRx being a sponsor of this blog, gave me the opportunity to try & review NeoStrata Glycolic Wash & I simply loved it. I took around a month to use it before reviewing so I can be 100% true to my reviews
What it claims:
- High strength, pH-balanced, soap-free face wash
- 18% Glycolic Acid smoothes skin texture
- Lactobionic Acid gently increases cell renewal
- Recommended for experienced Glycolic Acid users
- My skin feels taut & refreshed right after the use
- I am not breaking out as often after I started using this cleanser
- The bottle has a pump & the cleanser foams up when pumped so its very handy to use
- Not irritating to the skin
Do I recommend to buy it:
Yes & definitely yes!! I love it :)
NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20 was featured in Prevention Magazine
The creators of NeoStrata Company, Inc., Drs. Van Scott and Yu are internationally recognized for making the groundbreaking discovery that Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) have profound beneficial effect on human skin.