It is obviously that one dress which she loves the most, of all her dress collection
It is the dress about which she's been dreaming, since childhood
It is the dress that has to be just perfect in every possible way, every minor detail from the fabric to the beading, design, pattern to be perfect & to be just like she desires.
It is also the dress that even though being her favorite, she wears only once in her LIFE
It is the dress wearing which she says : I DO
It is the dress in which she is marries the LOVE OF HER LIFE
HER WEDDING DRESS
If you don't want to spend a fortune on the dress you are gonna wear just once but still want it to be perfect in every sense then Head over to dressdressy.com for beautiful yet cheap wedding dresses, they also carry cheap bridesmaid dresses. Check my previous review here
The picture I've shown are in white but they have many color options available.
And if you don't want this most beautiful dress you own & your favorite one to sit in a suitcase for the rest of your life, look for the tips on reusing it, at the end of this post.
10 Tips on reusing/repurposing a wedding dress
- Alter it, shorten the length & ta da, a new dress!
- Dye it in another color for more versatility
- Alter it in a way that you separate the bodice & skirt & you get a crop top & a skirt, 2 pieces of clothing
- Donate it
- Sell it to a consignment shop if you are ok with it & don't mind making an extra buck
- It can be of some use to a theater artist
- Boutiques can use the fabric to create something else
- the dress can be used by someone in the family, getting married/ pass it on to your daughter
- Repurpose it into something else, DIY girls this one is for you, may be your child's bassinet, blanket, wall art
- Go for a photoshoot " trash the dress " & enjoy every bit & piece of your most loved dress with your hubby & make memories, hey you dirty minds, 'trash the dress' is a photography that creates contrast capturing you in the elegant wedding dress & a complete contrast in the environment, ex, in mud, at beach & let you ruin the dress while getting wet & dirty & enjoy every detail of it. As I always say contrast creates depth & intrigues curosity.
(Please don't copy, paste, It takes time & effort to create an article. If you use this article or any part of it, please credit & link back)