Today lets talk about the most important day in the life of a girl, her wedding day, when she wants everything to be perfect, even the smallest minor details to be taken care of very well & the way she might have planned. Speaking of planning, I can't help but share some surprising funny facts about girls.
According to a survey
Before finding groom -
- Two thirds of single women admit planning wedding
- Average age to start planning is 13, and 1 in 10 even start saving
- Nearly half have identified which friends they want as bridesmaids
- One in 20 has bought a bridal magazine and 34% browse the web
- A keen 13% know the month they want to marry
- Nearly half (49%) of women confess they have selected their dream dress
As funny as it may sound, but it'd be a lie if I'd say I wasn't like that, I too started dreaming about my wedding since childhood, obviously before meeting the groom lolz but now married for 5 years I still remember my wedding, my dress & even the bridesmaid dresses just like yesterday. Wonder what our opposite sex does, think or plan. I am pretty sure they don't think about it at all & have to be given a phone call on the day of wedding, happened with me :P
So girls who are about to get married, I'd suggest to plan ahead, at least 6 months before your wedding day,( if unlike me you haven't been doing that since the tender age of 13) believe me its too much work, speaking from experience.
& one of the many important things is selecting bridesmaid dresses. I came across this amazing online store MillyBridalShop.com & "2014 bridesmaid dresses" caught my eye. They carry lots of trendy Bridesmaid dresses, they have lots of color options for every style, the price is quite reasonable as well. & online shopping does save you a lot of time, everything delivered at your doorstep.
MillyBridalShop.com also carries wedding dresses, prom dresses & other special occasion dresses & accessories
Here are some tips (unless you are the sadist who'd want to turn their bridesmaids into fashion victims, to come out looking better than eveyone. Lolz nobody does that.)
- Always discuss with your bridesmaids their choices & taste
- keep their body type in mind & go for the styles that'd look flattering for their body type
- Opt for color & style that is reusable
- Keep your wedding theme & gathering in mind if its a church wedding opt for floor length dresses
- Keep the budget in mind
- Select the style keeping the weather in mind, you don't want them to be shivering in the cold wearing a strapless knee length dress in winters or sweating in a silk dress in summers.
(Please don't copy, paste, It takes time & effort to create an article. If you use this article or any part of it, please credit & link back)